Let us help you SINTER your future in the competitive market
We are dedicated to Quality & Service
- We provide a shorter lead-time than traditional manufacturing.
- We have over 35 years of experience in Manufacturing.
- We provide Engineering Solutions.
- We offer New Technology Developments
Additive Manufacturing can have a significant impact on the way companies develop and manufacture products.
Additive Manufacturing Technology is growing and changing the production of finished goods.
We have been very successful in developing and manufacturing products that are otherwise not possible to manufacture with traditional technologies.
Get the exact results you want
Design and Sinter the exact product you want with the mechanical properties, tolerance, shape and function you requested without having to sacrifice your design to accommodate a suppliers capabilities.
- Oil and Gas
- Art and Leisure
Who We Are
We have over 100 years of precision manufacturing experience.
Since 2013 we have been dedicated in developing Additive Manufacturing as the new alternative solution to developing and manufacturing products.
Along with our manufacturing expertise we can grow the future.
Proven Sintered Materials:
- 15-5 PH
- 17-4 PH
- Inconel 718
- Co 21
- Cobalt Chrome
- Titanium Alloys
- Aluminum Alloys
Additive Manufacturing Technology
- Additive Manufacturing Technology is rapidly becoming a common use for producing physical models, prototypes, mold patterns, tooling and production products..
- Additive manufacturing is a tool that streamlines and expedites the product development process.
- We have been growing and developing this technology in efforts to reduce time to market, improve product quality and reduce cost.